Visa is valid to visit all the Schengen States
Only LEBANON nationals and nationals of third countries that are legal residents in LEBANON can apply for a visa at the Embassy of Spain in LEBANON.
Visa applicants are requested to appear in person at the time of submission.
Incomplete, unclear or unsigned applications will not be accepted.
Visa fees are non-refundable and have to be paid only in cash at the time of application
If the visit involves two or more Schengen countries, the Embassy responsible for the issuance of the visa will be:
The Embassy of the country in which the traveler is going to stay the longest.
If the traveler is to stay the same time in different Schengen countries, the Embassy of the country of first entry.
Note: As per Regulation (EC) N. 810/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 establishing a Community Code on Visas.
Article 23: Decision on the Application
Please Note: There is a service charge of 20 Euros (equivalent in LBP) per application over and above the visa fees payable by all applicants
|VISA CATEGORY||VISA FEE IN EURO ( EQUIVALENT IN LBP)|
|Tourist Visa||60 Euros ( equivalent in LBP)|
Note : the only acceptable currency at the visa application center in Beirut Verdun is Lebanese Pound
The procedures and conditions for issuing these visas are set out in European Parliament and Council Regulation (CE) No. 810/2009, which establishes a Community Code on visas.
The short stay visa application must be submitted on a duly completed application form (original and copy), which can be downloaded free of charge from this web page or can also be obtained free of charge from Spanish Diplomatic Missions or Consular Offices abroad.
The visa must be applied for either in person or through a duly accredited representative in the Diplomatic Mission or Spanish Consular Office in the country where the applicant legally resides. If there is no Diplomatic Mission or Consular Office in a particular country, applicants can apply for the visa in the Diplomatic Mission or Consular Office that represents Spain in that country.
When submitting the visa application, the established fee must be paid (around €60). This fee is non-refundable and therefore will not be refunded if the visa application is unsuccessful. Under certain circumstances applicants may be entitled to a reduction or may be exempt from paying the fee. Please consult the Diplomatic Missions or Spanish Consular Offices. For all other necessary requirements, please consult the Diplomatic Mission or Consular Office where the visa application is being made as these may vary according to the reason for the visit and the applicant's country of origin.
The minimum period for processing short stay (Schengen) visa applications is fifteen calendar days from the date the application is submitted. This period can be extended to a maximum of 30 calendar days in specific cases, especially if a more detailed examination of the application is required. By way of exception, in specific cases in which additional documentation is required, this period can be extended to a maximum of 60 calendar days.
If the visa is issued, it must be collected in person from the Visa Application Center, or collected by a duly authorised representative, within a period of one month from the date that notification is given of the award.
If the visa application is unsuccessful, the applicant will be notified via a standard form stating the reason the visa was refused. In this case, the applicant can file a judicial review appeal before the High Court in Madrid within a period of two months from the notification date or optionally, an appeal for review before the Diplomatic Mission or Consular Office within one month from the notification date.
In addition, when travelling for tourism / prívate trips:s
Presentation of any of the following types of documentation may be required:
1. Substantiating documentation of accommodation reservation, or private letter of invitation from a private individual if staying in their dwelling, issued in compliance with Order PRE/1283/2007, of May 10, which establishes the terms and conditions for the issuing of a letter of invitation by private individuals in favor of foreigners who are interested in entering the country for tourism or private reasons The letter of invitation does not under any circumstances exempt the foreigner from any of the other requirements for entry into Spain.
2. Proof of confirmation of the reservation of an organized trip with itinerary.
3. Closed round-trip or tour ticket.
For the accreditation of economic means, foreigners must adhere to the requirements set out in Order PRE/1282/2007 of May 10, which establishes the economic means that foreigners wishing to enter Spanish territory must prove that they have at their disposal. This currently stands at 64.14 euros per day per person, and in all cases a total minimum of 577.26 euros per person
Applicants, submit your Application form with the new photo format, as explained below:
1. The photo must fulfill the norm specified by the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization).
2. Use plain light-color background.
3. The photo must be no more than 6-months old.
4. Not tilted picture (portrait style) showing both edges of face clearly.
5. Close up of the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up 70–80% of the photograph.
6. Photo in sharp focus and clear.
The photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure:
1. The picture dimensions must be 240 pixels wide by 320 pixels high at least. A smaller picture will be rejected. For instance, a photo being 235 pixels by 320 pixels is not valid.
2. On the other hand, the photo should keep a proportion of 3 x 4 (width x height) within limits. However, 250 x 340 pixels picture would be valid, but not a 290 x 340 pixels one.
3. Finally, the image weight (size in Kbytes) can never be bigger than 120 Kbytes.
1. An image resolution is measured in DPI (dots per inch) and it's mainly used to control printing quality. Therefore, higher resolution means better printing quality.
2. Photos resolution should be 300 dpi, so, when you scan the image, check this parameter carefully. However, bear in mind that the higher the resolution, the bigger the picture.
1. The only image format accepted is JPEG (Join Photograph Expert Group Format). The other image formats such as BMP, TIFF, GIF, PNG, etc. will be rejected (a warning will be shown).
Attaching the Photo to the Application form
2. Glue one photograph to the application form in the designated space.
Please follow these instructions carefully. If the photograph presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete.
If you wish to visit Spain for a short period of time, you must obtain a visa prior to entry if you come from a country with a visa requirement for entering Spain.
Short Stay visas allow the holder to transit through or remain in Spanish territory and all other Schengen States for a maximum period of three months (90 days) within a period of six months (180 days) from the entry date into the Schengen Area. Nationals from countries included in the list of countries with the obligation to carry a visa in order to cross external borders must be in possession of this visa.Please click the appropriate visa category for more information.
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download these forms. Please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To Download a Form:
1. Click on the form link
2. When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
1. Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
2. Select Save Target As from the list
3. Save the form on your computer.