Visa is valid to visit all the Schengen States
the Embassy of Spain in LEBANON. Only LEBANON nationals and nationals of third countries that are legal residents in LEBANON can apply for a visa at
Visa applicants are requested to appear in person at the time of submission.
Incomplete, unclear or unsigned applications will not be accepted.
Visa fees are non-refundable and have to be paid only in cash at the time of application
If the visit involves two or more Schengen countries, the Embassy responsible for the issuance of the visa will be:
Please Note: There is a service charge of 20 Euros (equivalent in LBP) per application over and above the visa fees payable by all applicants
|VISA CATEGORY||VISA FEE IN EURO ( EQUIVALENT IN LBP)|
|House_Maid_Au_Pair||60 Euros ( equivalent in LBP)|
Note : the only acceptable currency at the visa application center in Beirut Verdun is Lebanese Pound
Art. 5 of the Schengen Borders Code
Art. 25 of the Aliens Act
Arts. 4 ff. of the Aliens Regulation
In order to enter Spain for a stay not exceeding ninety days in any six month period, the following requirements must be met:
Tourism or private trips. Presentation of any of the following types of documentation may be required:
Trips with a professional, political, scientific, sporting, religious, or other purpose. Presentation of any of the following types of documentation may be required:
Trips for the purpose of study or training. Presentation of any of the following types of documentation may be required:
Applicants must not represent a danger to the public health, public order, national security, or the international relations of Spain or any State with which Spain holds an agreement related to these matters.
Not having stayed in Spanish territory for a total of 90 days in the last 6 months, counting from the date of last entry (art. 20.1 Schengen, and art. 30 Law).
Before submitting your visa application, please make sure that your documents are complete.
The Consulate of Spain could request additional documents.
Applicants, submit your Application form with the new photo format, as explained below:
1. The photo must fulfill the norm specified by the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization).
2. Use plain light-color background.
3. The photo must be no more than 6-months old.
4. Not tilted picture (portrait style) showing both edges of face clearly.
5. Close up of the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up 70–80% of the photograph.
6. Photo in sharp focus and clear.
The photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure:
1. The picture dimensions must be 240 pixels wide by 320 pixels high at least. A smaller picture will be rejected. For instance, a photo being 235 pixels by 320 pixels is not valid.
2. On the other hand, the photo should keep a proportion of 3 x 4 (width x height) within limits. However, 250 x 340 pixels picture would be valid, but not a 290 x 340 pixels one.
3. Finally, the image weight (size in Kbytes) can never be bigger than 120 Kbytes.
1. An image resolution is measured in DPI (dots per inch) and it's mainly used to control printing quality. Therefore, higher resolution means better printing quality.
2. Photos resolution should be 300 dpi, so, when you scan the image, check this parameter carefully. However, bear in mind that the higher the resolution, the bigger the picture.
1. The only image format accepted is JPEG (Join Photograph Expert Group Format). The other image formats such as BMP, TIFF, GIF, PNG, etc. will be rejected (a warning will be shown).
Attaching the Photo to the Application form
2. Glue one photograph to the application form in the designated space.
Please follow these instructions carefully. If the photograph presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete.
If you wish to visit Spain for a short period of time, you must obtain a visa prior to entry if you come from a country with a visa requirement for entering Spain.
Short Stay visas allow the holder to transit through or remain in Spanish territory and all other Schengen States for a maximum period of three months (90 days) within a period of six months (180 days) from the entry date into the Schengen Area. Nationals from countries included in the list of countries with the obligation to carry a visa in order to cross external borders must be in possession of this visa.Please click the appropriate visa category for more information.
The forms are in PDF format.
You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download these forms. Please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To Download a Form:
1. Click on the form link
2. When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
1. Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
2. Select Save Target As from the list
3. Save the form on your computer.